Online Proofing by PickPic - $200 off during December
Since its arrival in May 2004, PickPic has become world renowned for empowering photographers with the tools to host their own online proofing galleries and shopping experiences. The system offers fully branded, feature-rich online proofing all without the frustration of dwindling profits at the hands of high fees and commissions. For just a one-time fee, you receive professional installation on your own web hosting account, as well as color scheme and logo integration to match your main website. After it's up and running, your clients will have access to a sumptuous gallery interface packed with options, while you manage everything galleries, pricing, orders and clients from within the powerfully intuitive PickPic Web Manager control panel. What's even better? You pay no recurring charges, and are then only responsible for your own hosting, lab, and merchant account fees. 2008 was an explosive year for PickPic, beginning with its acquisition by WHCC in January, and culminating with the winter releases of both version 3.3 and a powerful fulfillment tool designed to automate image preparation.
For the entire month of December, WHCC clients can receive $200 off PickPic's regular price. Visit the PickPic website for full details on how to take advantage of this very special offer.
Visit www.pickpic.com/whcc for more information on the PickPic sale
Weekend Customer Service Hours
The WHCC Customer Service Staff has extended hours for December! Monday through Friday our staff is available 8:00am to 7:00pm Central time. All Saturdays and Sundays leading up to Christmas (December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20 and 21), the Customer Service Staff will also be available by phone and email. Saturday hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Central time and Sunday hours are Noon to 5:00pm Central time.
WHCC Holiday Tips and Reminders
It's December and only a few weeks left until the Holidays! Here are some tips and reminders to make this Holiday season as smooth as possible!
- Turnaround Time: Keep in mind our published turnaround times. During these next few weeks, leave some extra time for any possible minor delays and place your orders as soon as possible to guarantee delivery by Christmas. We do not have any cut-off dates and all orders placed before Christmas will arrive on December 24th or before.
- Shipping Upgrades & Rushes: Please note that adding overnight shipping does not guarantee your order will ship the same day. It only expedites the shipping method once the order is complete. A 100% Rush may be available if you need to expedite the turnaround time of the order through the lab. Contact Customer Service if you would like a 100% Rush, which will double your order cost.
- Order Instructions: Putting any instructions or notes on your order will delay it by at least one day as it will be sent to Customer Service to review your instructions or notes. Please review your order carefully before submitting it. If you need to expedite your order, contact Customer Service. Do not try to expedite your order through the Instructions of your order. This will only slow your order down and your instruction may get missed. Only pertinent information to your order should be put in the Instructions such as trimming instructions.
- Press Printed Cards and Full Spreads: When submitting a full spread, be sure to click "One Image, Spread over Crease" under size options in the lower left screen of ROES. If this option is not selected, only half of your image will print. Always check the thumbnail on the review order screen to make sure you have filled in all surfaces you want printed and that all files are in the correct openings.
- Press Printed Cards and Safe Lines: The Safe Line in ROES is not the cut line for the cards. The cut happens between the Safe Line and the edge of the file. Anything inside the Safe Line will print on your card. Anything outside the Safe Line may or may not print on your card. Keep this in mind if a border is put on the outside of the Safe Line it may arrive to you uneven and only printed on some sides.
- Photographic Greeting Cards: We strongly recommend separating card orders from normal print orders. Orders with both Photographic Greeting Cards and normal prints are scheduled for an extra day in process. If you separate these orders, you should get them both back a day earlier than submitting them together.
More Holiday Tips and Reminders at whcc.com
Exclusive Holiday Card templates from focused by whcc
The holidays are quickly approaching with only a few weeks left until the week of Christmas! Are you prepared with your 2008 holiday card designs? Focused by whcc makes it easy this holiday season with an ever-growing line of high quality templates for WHCC Press Printed Greeting Cards. Be sure to check out the newest holiday additions and make it simple to sell holiday Press Printed Cards to all of your clients!
Recently Added Holiday Templates:
Momento Holiday Volume 2
Walden's Holiday Volume 1
Knapp Scraps Year at a Glance Calendars
Allyson Magda Holiday Volume 1
Pink Hat Designs
TamTam Collection 1
TamTam Collection 2
Don't miss these additional holiday templates:
V Gallery Holiday Volume 4
V Gallery Holiday Volume 6
Michelle Coleman Holiday Designs
Momento Holiday Volume 1
View all the focused by whcc templates available at the focused.whcc.com website
Want more information and pricing for all our products?
All the information you need on all the products we offer is available in our 2008 Pricing and Services Guide available at pro.whcc.com
Download 2008 Pricing and Services Guide
Interested in becoming a WHCC client?
Fill out the New Client Questionnaire on our website and we'll send you information on opening an account. Don't worry, the process is quick and easy!
Open an account by completing our New Client Questionnaire