Facilities - Eagan, MN
MN (Eagan) - Janitor - Day Shift
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you take pride in keeping the workplace clean? Would you be excited to be part of one of the fastest-growing professional digital photographic and press imaging companies in the USA? If so, take a look at White House Custom Colour in Eagan.
We are currently seeking an experienced Janitor to join our janitorial team in their mission to keep our manufacturing facility spotless. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
- Mopping and sweeping
- Collecting and disposing of garbage
- Deep cleaning the staff's bathrooms
- Tidying the staff's break room
- Ensuring that the facility is kept clean
- Prior janitorial experience
- Passion for cleanliness with strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently with minimal supervision/direction
- Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools, and equipment of janitorial service
- Ability to operate & use janitorial tools, equipment, and supplies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to move quickly, bend, reach, lift, and stand while performing work
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Must have an excellent attendance record
- Will require lifting up to 50 pounds
Benefits of working at WHCC:
As a White House Custom Colour staff member you will enjoy:
- a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, 401(k), staff discount, and PTO,
- the opportunity to work in our clean, bright, high-tech facility, and
- working as part of a team in a fun environment with a casual dress code.
Employment is conditional upon criminal background check and drug screen.