MN (Eagan) - Graphic Designer
Who We Are
White House Custom Colour (WHCC) is the leading provider of printed products to professional photographers in North America.
Who You Are
You are passionate about design. You come to work every day excited and looking forward to the various challenges you will face. You have an eye for quality design and enjoy working in a team environment.
What You Will Do
You will be responsible for creating designs for WHCC print products including cards, books, and albums, WHCC marketing materials and branded content, trade show product samples, and web image assets. This position will require someone who can follow instructions as well as take the ball and run with it. This is primarily a creative position, but you'll be asked to use both sides of your brain as organizational skills and efficiency will be expected.
- Conceptualize and design artwork and imagery for WHCC current and future products.
- Prepare press-ready files according to product specifications.
- Maintain a library of design templates and image assets.
- Stay up to date on design trends and ensure the brand is current.
- Assist in product photography sessions and retouch image files.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Meet deadlines that may be tight at times.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Successful work history and a portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for design with attention to detail.
- Proficiency using a variety of design tools including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Capability of maintaining consistent brand standard and identity.
- Be a self-motivated team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong sense of design, typography and color.
- Desire to work with and contribute to the team.
- Organizational and planning skills, including attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to listen to feedback and interpret it visually.
To Apply, please provide
- A link to your portfolio.
- Your resume.
Check us out at www.whcc.com
WHCC is an equal opportunity employer.