We are always looking for friendly, hard working, goal-oriented people who share our values to join the team.
We encourage you to read the about section to get a better idea of who we are.
When our staff is happy and healthy, we succeed. That’s why we offer great benefits to our employees. Some of these benefits include competitive pay, retirement savings plans, comprehensive insurance packages and product discounts.
We’ve created an environment in which all people feel valued and respected. We enjoy a casual, creative work atmosphere. WHCC is a family-owned business and we understand the importance of work/life balance. We work hard and have fun.
Our Beliefs & Values
At WHCC, everything we do is done with integrity. We work hard to equip and inspire professional photographers to thrive in the art and business of photography. We take pride in being relationship-focused and technology-centered.
Attentive, insightful and friendly
Customer Service at WHCC
We’re known in the industry for our superior customer service.
Do you have a passion for photography and enjoy helping people?
Join our customer service team!
Helping Customers Succeed
We always have the needs of our customers in mind and we give them the time and attention they deserve. We have the ability to make a positive impact on the success of their business. We answer questions, correct errors, and find solutions.
Our customer service staff is comprised of individuals who know photography. We understand the industry and communicate effectively with photographers to meet their needs. We don’t just speak the language, we understand the process.
We communicate with customers around the world in many different ways. Whether our interactions take place via phone, email, or chat, we are always personal and sincere. We build lasting relationships with our customers and their appreciation shows.
Technology-centered and driven like a startup
Design & Engineering at WHCC
Ever since the beginning, we’ve been at the forefront of new technology. Our Designers and Engineers
are always revolutionizing the way we do business.
Designed to be Helpful
Everything we do is focused on design and the user experience. We believe design has to be incredible and work flawlessly. Our primary touch point with our customers is online. We want that interaction to feel as genuine and friendly as if it were face-to-face.
Engineered to Scale
Producing over a million orders a year takes serious technology. Every day our engineers deliver results for hundreds of employees and thousands of customers. From internal tools to world-class ordering solutions, we make it easy to create amazing products.
Digital to Tangible
We build the tools that photographers wouldn't otherwise have access to. Our code and interfaces help people create beautiful photographic products. We turn their digital ones and zeros into something they can hold in their hands and treasure forever.
Produce, package and ship our award-winning products
Production at WHCC
We are leaders in the photography industry when it comes to quality and innovation.
Join the production team in our state-of-the-art lab!
Motivated to Deliver Results
We offer a high-energy, positive work environment. We work quickly and efficiently to produce and ship thousands of orders each day. If you like a fast-paced work setting, have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit in well here.
Attention to Detail
Quality is at the core of everything we do. We want every order to be right, every time. We prepare, print, proof, package, and ship amazing photographic products. Each step of the way, we ensure that our clients will get exactly what they want.
A Winning Team
We work in a fun, welcoming, collaborative environment. Everyone here is a valued member of the team. Each role is essential and communication is key. Here, you've got the opportunity to excel as an individual as well as a part of our team.
Eagan, MN – Accounting Assistant
White House Custom Colour is currently looking for an Accounting Assistant for our Eagan, Minnesota location.
White House Custom Colour (WHCC) is the leading provider of printed products to professional photographers in the US. WHCC is a family-owned business and we understand the importance of work/life balance. We strive to do our best in making all processes as effective and efficient as possible. We work hard and have fun. At WHCC, everything we do is done with integrity.
We are currently seeking a full-time Accounting Assistant to work in this extremely versatile, fast paced position. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small but very dynamic team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tracks and processes Accounts Receivable collections
- Enters data related to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Banking
- Researches and resolves customer or vendor issues
- Maintains account/payment reconciliations and chargebacks
- Assist with expense reports
- Provides general accounting support
- Performs file maintenance for the Finance Department
- Sorts and distributes mail
- Assists in the annual audit process with external auditors, including preparing audit schedules
- Performs special projects as assigned
Requirements for this position are:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree or certificate in Accounting preferred
- 1-2 years bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Experience working with Great Plains preferred
- Computer proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and 10-key
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills working in a team environment
- Ability top work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
As a member of the WHCC team, you will enjoy:
- Benefits to include – Medical, Dental, 401k & paid time off
- Product discounts
- Casual, creative atmosphere
- Clean, high-tech facility
If you are looking to expand your accounting experience while being part of a fun and effective team, this is the job for you!
Eagan, MN – Customer Service Representative
White House Custom Colour is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Eagan, MN location.
Be a part of one of the largest and fastest moving professional digital photographic and press imaging company in the United States. White House Custom Colour provides customers with the finest professional quality photographic products and excellent customer service. If you have a background in photography or experience in the photography industry, enjoy learning, teaching and helping others succeed and often dazzle people with your charm and empathy, then please consider applying to be a part of our team!
We are currently seeking motivated, organized, customer-focused team players to join our Customer Service Department. Our team is personable, fun and available Monday through Friday from 7:50 AM - 7:00PM (on three shifts.)
We have the honor of working with the best photographers in the business. Whether our clients are just starting out or are well established, we believe in the vision they have for their success. It is our privilege to work alongside them, offering our personal best in service and care, so that they can “WOW” their clients.
We engage with our clients in a number of ways. You will work one-on-one with a wide range of photographers, helping them get the most out of White House Custom Colour. We solve problems, offer advice and make sure our clients have a product they love. You’ll get to chat on the phone, write helpful and witty emails, make connections through IM.
We are our client’s greatest assets and advocates!
- You solve problems, take initiative and delight in taking part in the success of other.
- You understand the importance of guidelines and how sometimes flexibility is the sweet spot.
- You love seeing those “ah-ha” moments when information -complex or simple- clicks for someone.
- Your middle name is “detail oriented” or “fast-paced environment.”
- Your ability to understand how someone else feels is finely tuned.
- You like to talk and you like to write.
- You are excited to spend your day with awesome people who will go the extra mile for each other and the clients.
Even more about you:
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Strong background in photography and/or experience working in the photography industry
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate's or bachelor's degree in photography or related field strongly preferred
- Computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, intermediate level in Photoshop, and minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
Benefits of working at WHCC:
As a White House Custom Colour staff member, you will enjoy the opportunity to:
- Provide our clients with the very best service and create moments of delight.
- Work in our clean, bright, high-tech facility.
- Work overtime hours to earn extra money.
- Be part of a team working in a fun environment with a casual dress code.
- Possibly be considered for future career opportunities.
Who We Are
White House Custom Colour (WHCC) is the leading provider of printed products to professional photographers in the US. Our design and engineering teams play an integral part in serving our clients on a day to day basis. They work on a wide variety of important projects; from developing internal tools that streamline our processes to building consumer-facing products and software.
Who You Are
You value user experience and understand that tiny details make all the difference. You're a problem solver who pushes the boundaries of what's possible in the browser. You see a mockup and figure out how to make it happen instead of coming up with reasons it can't be done.
What You Will Do
- Develop front end code focused on providing a world-class user experience
- Work closely with designers, other developers, and managers to determine product scope, interactions, and features
- Integrate with front end + back end code written by other developers
- Build modular code + frameworks with future use and maintainability in mind.
- 3-5 years of web development experience
- Expert understanding of modern HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of client-side performance trade-offs and browser capability issues
- Strong organizational skills, including managing your own time and projects
- Desire to be part of a team that works together to figure out a plan and execute it week after week
- Comfortable with version control and working within a team setting
- You appreciate great design aesthetics
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, e-commerce environment
- You have an interest in photography and want to enable the production of awesome products in the photography industry
- Casual, creative atmosphere
- Family-oriented environment
We'd love to see what you've built and projects you’ve contributed to. Please provide a link to your portfolio or any code samples when you apply.
No current openings in Production.
Not seeing it?
Leave your resume anyway.