What's the difference between Float Frames and Framed Prints?
Learn which framing style is right for you.
Nothing makes a house feel more like a home than walls and mantles filled with custom Wall Art created with treasured photos of family and friends.
One way to enhance your client’s custom photos is by offering framed images that arrive ready to hang. We offer a variety of moulding styles to complement your client’s most meaningful images. See the difference and the benefits of these framing style options.
This popular frame is named for the subtle illusion it gives that the photos are floating inside the frame. The ⅛" space between the frame and the print helps create this floating effect for a visually dynamic display option.
Benefits of Float Frames
- Over 12 moulding styles to choose from that will match any decorating color or theme
- Great as a standalone photo, a statement piece, or as the center of any photo collage
- Arrives at your studio ready to hang on the wall via the attached wire hanger
- Can be used with a Gallery Wrap, Photo Print, Fine Art Print, Metal Prints, and more
- Elevates your wall art selections for clients with a modern design flare
Framed Prints are a true client favorite that will sell well in your studio. Skillfully framed photos mounted to styrene are combined with your favorite moulding and matting to offer a perfectly framed custom print every time.
Benefits of Framed Prints
- Over 25 moulding styles to choose from, including classic, traditional, modern, rustic, and more
- Available in a variety of matting styles, colors, and configurations.
- Works with a variety of print surfaces, including Photo Prints, Fine Art Prints, Canvas Prints, and Metal Prints
- Makes a great display alone or combined with multiple Framed Prints for a wall grouping
- The perfect choice for a simple yet stylish classic wall art display
Learn how to price & sell frames for your business.
Check out our YouTube channel for tips on upgrading your wall displays and transforming your client’s home.
How Float Frames Elevate Your Offerings →
Pricing Tips for Framed Prints →