Shipping to Canada
Need an order to ship with expedited service? Need to send it directly to your client? When it comes to shipping, we offer it all at a fair price.
- A 10% surcharge is applied to all orders to offset additional expenses
- Shipments to all provinces are by FedEx Express.
- FedEx Express will arrive to many locations in 2-4 business days
- For shipments to the Canadian Territories, please see the Other Countries section.
- The required GST or HST (based on the province) will be collected by WHCC and will show up as sales tax on your invoice
- WHCC is the importer of the packages so no additional taxes or fees will be due at delivery
Shipping direct to your client (Drop Shipping)
- Shipping your order to an address other than the address on file for your account is called drop shipping and is available for $7.50 plus the 10% Canadian surcharge and the required GST or HST will be collected
- No invoice will be included and there is no mention of WHCC anywhere on the box or paperwork
- Customs paperwork and invoices are submitted electronically to FedEx so nothing on the package will have the shipment value
Limited shipment upgrades may be available, please contact us for info.